Fuse #8

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Thank Heaven For the British

I'm sure I saw this already mentioned on another blog, but I cannot for the life of me remember where. Forgive me, dear readers. What we have here, in essence, is an interview between Lemony Snickett and Stephin Merritt, formerly of Magnetic Fields. From it you may gather the following about the upcoming last book:
...in which the Baudelaires find themselves shipwrecked on a desert island containing a dystopic utopia and an hysterical history, where villainy slaughters and villains are slaughtered and where seaweed, for what is arguably the first time in literary history, is used as a wig...
The slaughtered villain part gives me hope. You are also encouraged to proceed to the end of the article to listen to either Crows (a lovely little song) or Scream and Run Away. Both are catchy in their own right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home