Fuse #8

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Costumes Costumes Costumes

I love Halloween. I love Halloween costumes too. I already had my Halloween party this past week-end, and my guests were there in full force. These included, but were not limited to,

People Who Had Been Attacked By Robots and Got Away



People Who Were In the Midst of Being Attacked
(I am on the left)



And the Occasional MySpace Page



There were others, but I think you would have had to have attended a Quaker college to appreciate them fully.

What I really love, though, is when a costume takes it to another level.


I found this via the ever-interesting files of the BB-Blog. You may have to blow it up a little to understand what it's doing. He looks great, but I doubt he'll be able to squeeze through any doorways.

6 Comments:

At 8:35 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Hey there -

In the spirit of Halloween I will have to show off my son's costume. I have a very talented Mother-In-Law
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/wasagooze/CAM_1191.jpg

And a lifetime of costumes...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/wasagooze/jacobhalloween06.jpg

karen

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Woah. That Max from "Where the Wild Things Are" is eerily good. I suspect he'll be the only redcoat out this season as well. Really put-the-neighbors-to-shame stuff. Bravo!

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Dan McCoy said...

FRANKENSTEIN LOVE GO-GO DANCER! ARGH!

 
At 5:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the MySpace photo because it shows the famous bookcase in your kitchen!

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Yup. That's the Flickr weirdness at work. Click on a photo and observe my friends belting out Heart's, "Alone" in a private room somewhere on 35th Street.

I'd forgotten that I'd mentioned the bookcase in my kitchen in the past. Wow. And it's famous? Maybe it can get me a book deal.

 
At 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why that stuck with me. I guess it's because we live in our kitchen at my house, so I thought in a way it made perfect sense.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home