Fuse #8

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Committee!

We have a complete 10 blogs on the Nominating and Judging Committes. They are as follows:

Nominating Committee
Kelly - Big A little a
Stephanie - Children's Literature Book Club
Mitali - Mitali's Fire Escape
Tracy - The Central Woodlands Media Center Blog
Me - A Fuse #8 Production

Judging Committee
Jen - Jen Robinson's Book Page
Eric - Eric Berlin Blog
Sherry - Semicolon
Patty - Bookseller By Night
Brooke - The Brookeshelf

A nice mix. Would everyone on these committees please e-mail me ASAP so that we can get to work? I'll send you the info you need once you do, but I don't have e-mails for most of the Judging Committee members (and your blogs are of little help in the matter).

Many thanks!

3 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Hey, Fuse--

Could I ask a big favor? Would you mind providing hyperlinks for all the different blogs listed here? There are a few that I'm having trouble finding, and I'm curious to know more about my fellow committee members.

Thanks!

 
At 9:59 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Good point. I'll do that when I get a chance. Today was kind of crazy and I've only just now had a chance to get online again. I'll have 'em done sometime tomorrow.

 
At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got your e-mails, and I'm looking forward to the ride!

----pmc2

Bookseller By Night, Really Tired JOATAMON by Day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home