Fuse #8

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Second Official Kidlit Drink Night Is Nigh!

Lest you fall under the impression that all kidlit bloggers do is stand around consuming beverages of questionable integrity, why not stop by the next Kidlit Drink Night so that we can prove you wrong?

Yes, the second official Kidlit Drink Night is now scheduled for November 6th at 6:00 p.m. The place is once again Sweet & Vicious, as it worked so swimmingly for our lasting out.

What can you expect from this night? Howzabout a remarkable smattering of editors, authors, illustrators, and librarians? Bloggers too, I suppose. Last time we were lucky enough to get people like John Green, Meghan McCarthy, and a heaping helping of Longstockings.

So drop on by. Even if it's just you and me, we could have a great time.

7 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am *NOT* missing this one. It's already on my calendar.

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger MotherReader said...

Okay, I was waiting for final confirmation from my host, but I'm going out on a limb here and saying...

I'm in!

Now if I can just convince Mo to come...

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Woo-hoo!
Two for two.

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Caroline Hickey said...

I'll be there! (And I'm sure several other Longstockings will be joining me as well.)

 
At 3:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a couple of Connecticuter-ers? You know us suburbanites...any chance to get into the city and par-tay, we will gladly take!

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Come on down! We'll party like there's no tomorrow.... until 9:00 or so.

 
At 12:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doggone it, Fuse! I miss all the fun stuff! I'm off to Las Vegas on the 6th. I'll raise my glass to all you folk that night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home