Fuse #8

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Webcast Mania

If you were to divide the thimble of a flea into 72 sections and assign me section #23, that would precisely mimic the amount of knowledge I have regarding the National Book Festival and all that fine n' fancy organization entails. Credit Pam Coughlan at Mother Reader, then, with telling me about the webcasts available through their site.

So let's see here... ah ... if you want to watch any one of the following, this is the place to go:
Don't like any of these people? Want some more choices? Well, howzabout these:

Click on zee name. Watch zee presentation. Marvel at zee simultaneous talents these people have at both writing/illustrating and showboating. Cry in your milk if, like myself, you lack any of those skills at all.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Blogger MotherReader said...

I think I may need to watch like one a day to get the full impact without ruining my tightly scheduled life. Mo's is, of course, fantastic. Tony DiTerlizzi was also wonderful, but I missed the first part of his, so I'll play that today. I'll bet Mark Teague is an exciting speaker too.

Thanks for plugging this resource.

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

No no. Thank YOU for alerting me to it in the first place.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home