Fuse #8

Friday, December 15, 2006

21 Ways To Give a Book

Now that I have a new baby niece I find that I'm having a remarkably easy time giving her books at this stage in life. She's only four months old and so far has voiced no objections to getting a lot of board books from me. I realize, however, that if kids get older and less literarily (not a word, I know) inclined, it may be difficult to force kidlit down their tiny gullets. Rather than try, you may wish to take a page from Mother Reader's 21 Ways To Give a Book. I'm a personal fan of #16. FYI, folks.

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. My personal favorite gift combination is the bathtime books with the nativity rubber ducks. Nativity rubber ducks - who thinks of this stuff?

-MotherReader

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home