Fuse #8

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Prolific Much?

Somebody slip J.L. Bell a mickey. Most of us veg out during the holidays and let our blogs go to pot. Does he follow suit? No, sir. No, instead he hands us piece after piece of interesting tidbits. A Harry Potter forecast. Info on the First International Children's Literature Conference In India. M.T. Anderson and the Case of the Missing Plots. It's bloody embarrassing. I thought I might get some sort of head start over my fellows now that I've come back. Not much hope of that now, is there?

Thanks to Oz and Ends.

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Blogger scott e said...

Welcome Back! I have missed you daily insights. I hope you had a great holiday and have a great new year.

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I did indeed. I'm rested, pumped, and ready for action. Somebody hand me an ARC!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home