Fuse #8

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Intrepid? I'm a Dodge!

Seven Impossible Things Before breakfast launched their remarkable Seven Impossible Interviews Before Breakfast series while I was at ALA with a look at Liz B. of A Chair, a Fireplace & a Tea Cozy fame. Now they've posted information on Fuse #8. It's neat. If I gave you my card at ALA and told you to look at my blog, this would be a nice thing to consult. And man, talk about research. They even found the old SLJ interview I did where I explained where the name "Fuse #8" comes from. Coo. A very nice series conducted by very nice people who have subsequently fed my very big ego.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, glad you liked it. Thanks for playing along. I'm off to find some Magnetic Fields...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home