Fuse #8

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

When Dutch Just Won't Do

Disaffected Swedish librarians. For a good time, read all their comments aloud with a Swedish accent.

Seems to me that New York Public Library sports some very very trendy librarians of its own. Par-TIC-ularly in the children's literary area. And what with all the fashion magazines based here anyway... really it would only stand to reason...

What I'm trying to say is that I want some free clothes. I am NOT the trendiest librarian here by far. That honor would go to certain librarians at the Hamilton Fish branch. Still... it'd be fun...

Thanks to bookshelves of doom for the link.

6 Comments:

At 1:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...these Swedes put me to shame! I should be taking notes (ha!)...

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Laura? You read my blog? Awesome. I wondered when you sent me that Cat Map link.

And for the record, you totally wipe the floor with those women. Seriously.

 
At 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I'm a fuse8 fan!
Saw those kitties and thought of you.And thanks for the fashion *star* ;0)

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Lindsey said...

Hey, how can we assume which librarian has the most style? Maybe a contest should occur. You think you got what it takes? Send in your photos. What do you say, EB?

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Hrm. In my experience, librarians are a shy bunch, even when gorgeous. I suppose I could do my own little sexy librarian fashion show. But it would require much work. Any other librarian want to pick up the torch?

 
At 5:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate to be a wet blanket here, but those comments below made me want to vomit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home