Fuse #8

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Strange Statues From Around the World

I'll just give you a little sense of what I'm talking about.


See? How can you resist that? The BB-Blog has a regular feature of less than normal statuary around the globe. This is just a taste.

This kind of stuff should be a non-fiction children's book. I'm just saying. And if someone would like to sponsor me to travel all around the world FINDING such wacky statues, I'd be more than willing to do so. Otherwise, I think it's the BB-Blog's obligation to the world to write the book herself. She's got mad skillz, after all.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Blogger bb said...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... You've just sent me on a daydream that I may not return from for a decade or two. I think you've just nailed my new career dream... Have I told you I adore you lately? I do! I do! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home