Fuse #8

Friday, February 16, 2007

Tin Cars (Plus a Second Tin)

For Valentine's Day my husband and I went out to a lovely little restaurant called Petite Abielle on the lower West side. It sported a delicious menu, and happened to have Tintin drawings all over the walls. Tintin plates. Tintin life-sized statues. Tintin galore.

Apropos then that some dude somewhere (note my meticulous research skills) has compiled a fabulous index of every single car to ever appear in a Tintin cartoon. Of course, the fellow is French, so bear that in mind.

Thanks to Drawn for the link.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Petite Abielle. Thanks for the link of every single car to ever appear in a Tintin cartoon. You never know when you might need such information!

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger Jenny Han said...

I loooove that place! Terrific brunch, too, and lobster night on Thursdays!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home