Fuse #8

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Finn! March!

The L.A. Times is taking a gander at minor literary characters who get their due (whether they need it or not). The best example? Apparently Pa from Huckleberry Finn's getting his very own book. Guess the title. No, go on! Guess! I'll give you a hint: If they ever decide to adapt it into a musical it's already set on a name. Just add an exclamation point and go.

I've missed quite a few of these. I feel bad, for example, not knowing Geraldine Brooks' Pulitzer Prize-winning March. I'll go to a quiet corner now and hash out whether or not I can justify reading this in terms of kidlit.

Thanks to Bookninja for the link.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

PoMo Papping 101. I love it.

 
At 4:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading March right now and loving it -- strongly recommended!

Finn was good, too, but not as good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home