Fuse #8

Monday, March 26, 2007

Picture Book Cliff Notes

Just a quick plug to my man Greg. I've been sloooooowly sending my Newbery books off to his new elementary school library in California (I sent one this week, Greg!) and I'm scratching my head here trying to figure out if I've ever successfully plugged his Oddaptations. You all know about the Gotta Book Oddaptations, right? They're like CliffNotes for picture books. Well Greg has created a new beaut based on Guess How Much I Love You. If you haven't taken a pass at any of these before, scroll down and check out The Oddaptations in the sidebar. Choice stuff.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:51 AM , Blogger Greg Pincus said...

Hey, thanks! But I know you did give my Oddaptations some love when you talked of the triumvirate of mediocrity, so this is bonus love!

And as for the new box heading my library's way... HOORAY! You utterly rock. The kids and I thank you and thank you and thank you...

 
At 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Funny. The one for The Grinch is perfect.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home