Fuse #8

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Video Sunday - Harry Potter

Though I should technically stay within the public domain, I couldn't help but post a little Harry Potter action this bright and cheery Sunday afternoon. It's an excuse to post Part One of the French & Saunders Harry Potter spoof for Comic Relief, done just after the second HP movie came out. Of course, Blogger and YouTube are apparently caught in a tiff with one another. And for reasons beyond my control, this particular video is not linking to my blog. Stuff and bother. You'll have to see it here instead.

Silly? Very. But getting to see Jeremy Irons say, "God, I'm gorgeous," may well be worth the price of admission alone. That and seeing Saunders doing double duty as both J.K. Rowling and Ron.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM , Blogger Gail Gauthier said...

I am a major AbFab fan and liked Dawn French in the Vicar of Dilby--but I've never liked Saunders and French together as much as I do in these Potter spoofs.

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I'm with you on that one. Prior to seeing this I'd never found a Saunders and French piece that really brought them together properly. This is nicely done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home