Fuse #8

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spring Lecture Series 2007, Part III: Please Don't Say You're Washing Your Hair

So.
Whatcha doing tonight?
Cause, like, I was gonna have some friends over. Y'know. Nothing fancy. Just me and Emily Jenkins in my library with a lot of delicious tiny cheese cubes. And, so, if you're not, like, doing anything, I was thinking you might wanna drop on by. Say sixish or so. It's just casual, but I was thinking if you weren't doing anything, maybe you'd wanna drop in.

So.
You wanna?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuse,

Sounds mighty fine. Wish I could drop over.

In the meantime, I cannot even Drop (scroll) down your post today. Did you embed something that may take forever to load? I do not seem to have this problem with Roger or the BR Girls.

Just wondering,
Katherine

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Nope. I didn't even do any pictures today. Dunno what the problem is.

 
At 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saaay...when did your avatar change, and how did I miss that? It's cute and a little...Rexy.

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Rex-a-rific, as they say in the biz. The biz, in this case, meaning my home. Ain't he sweet? If I had access to a scanner I'd scan him in and he'd be a little less gray. Still, what gal doesn't want to go around looking like Frankenstein's monster? Honestly?

 
At 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the luckiest librarian in the world tonight.
Me? I'm sitting in the woods in Vermont having just started Toys Go Out for the 10th time with my 5 year old, trying to remember what it's like to live in the city.
Wanna do a job swap?
http://lib.surruralist.net/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home