Fuse #8

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hot Men of Children's Literature, Part 38 In a Series

If nothing else, Kirby Larson's Hot Women of Children's Literature (she's up to #3 right now) inspires me to keep current with my own postings.

Remember when I had that recent poll to determine who exactly the next Hot Man of Children's Literature should be? Good times. Scott Magoon won it fair and square in spite of the rallying forces of several kidlit nominations. Just the same, I looked back at that old poll lately and what did I see? In my absence someone (or several someones) had continued to vote. The new winner is now the subject of today's entry.

Today's feller is a resident of Queens but we don't hold that against him. KIDDING! I'M KIDDING, PEOPLE! Phew.

He was born a Brooklynite, and draws the most adorable hugging monsters you ever did see. I suspect they may have weighed the vote in his favor, but it doesn't hurt that he rivals them in adorableness. His website includes everything from How to Make a Snappy Book to ... well did I mention the hugging monsters? I did, didn't I?

So here he is folks!

DAVID EZRA STEIN



Things That Are Not My Fault: Go to his website and you can find all kinds of pics. But on the Internet at large? This was the sole picture I could find. Thank God it's still adorable.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVED Cowboy Ned and Andy and looking forward to his next one....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home