Fuse #8

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

There Is Nothing Like a Dame - Off Topic Posting of the Day

You want to know why so many blogs link to online quizzes? It's a space filler. Oh sure, I could write a review of Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos. OR I could find out what kind of classic dame I am. The sad fact? There's no contest as apparently I am a ...

Rosalind Russell

You scored 9% grit, 71% wit, 23% flair, and 2% class!




You are one wise-cracking lady, always quick with a clever remark and easily able to keep up with the quips and puns that come along with the nutty situations you find yourself in. You're usually able to talk your way out of any jam, and even if you can't, you at least make it more interesting with your biting wit. You can match the smartest guy around line for line, and you've got an open mind that allows you to get what you want, even if you don't recognize it at first. Your leading men include Cary Grant and Clark Gable, men who can keep up with you.


Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the
Classic Leading Man Test.

Wow. 2% class. That sheds some light on my inexplicable love of the word "yowse" and "yowza!". This quiz was thanks to Shaken & Stirred who apparently doesn't want me to get any work done. Unfortunately, just when I thought I was in the free and clear, the How Rare Is Your Personality? via Becky's Book Reviews cropped up on my horizon.


Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.


I love it when two quizzes contradict one another so perfectly.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 12:28 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for the quiz, Fuse. I scored with Katherine Hepburn:

You scored 21% grit, 23% wit, 42% flair, and 26% class!

 
At 12:30 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Mmm. I envy you. I may end up with Cary Grants and the like, but what I really hanker after is a bit o' Spencer Tracy.

 
At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Myrna Loy, which is a fun result.

 
At 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turns out I'm Jimmy Stewart. "Let me introduce you to my good friend, Harvey." The Donna Reed girl-next-door is my type, which is great because I married a classy blonde who's a mix of Donna Reed, Myrna Loy, and Dixie Carter!

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger Editorial Anonymous said...

I too was a Katherine Hepburn.

 
At 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wrong! My wife is Katherine Hepburn. Well, she's still a classy blonde. I work with 5 other females in this library and 3 of them are Katherine Hepburn also. Says something about librarians--they're strong ladies!

 
At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Katherine Hepburn/Cary Grant (which I think is a fine combo!) and have the same "very rare" personality as Betsy. (Are we dreamy, romantic, elegant, expressive types really so rare?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home