Fuse #8

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

From the "It's About Bloody Time" files

You may ask me what this has to do with children's literature and I'll admit that this has far more to do with children's television programming. The two are, you must admit, often impossibly linked. However, I've just received word via the friendly BookMoot that one of the best children's programs Animaniacs is finally coming to DVD. Does anyone else happen to remember the song that sang (I kid you not) all the countries in the world? I'm only able to do North and South America, but I can get a little bit of Europe in too if you're nice to me.

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM , Blogger Greg Pincus said...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/37181/yakkos_world/

Enjoy!

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Oh faboo.
I'm so glad this is available somewhere. My deepest thanks.

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger MotherReader said...

My kids and I love the one about the presidents too. How else can I be expected to remember allll of them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home