Fuse #8

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Leave this blog immediately

Because it is rainy and gloomy and I just want to curl up on my Reference Desk and go to sleep, I recommend that you high-tail it away from this particular blog and see what Kelly Herold has come up with at the ever fabulous Big A little a. Ms. Herold has given us a wonderful smattering of all the reviews of children's books that came out this week-end. From the New York Times Book Review's titles to Elizabeth Ward's reviews for the Washington Post. Well worth the time if, like myself, your New York Times subscription ran out and you don't live in Washington.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Aw, shucks, fuse!
I'm headed out now. It's (believe it or not) beautiful in Iowa and I'm going outside :)

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Tain't here. It's rainy and cold and wet and icky.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home