Fuse #8

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

An Authorial Shout-Out

Lookee lookee! I get a mention on Frances Hardinge's blog! Editor Michael Stearns (editor of this week's Hot Man, by the way) mentions that I was "rumored" to be there, though I never met him. Remember what I said about my being shy? I saw him there but couldn't get up the nerve to ask whether or not he was the same Michael Stearns who wrote me a nice e-mail a time back. Hey, this is New York City after all! There are lots of guys here with the first name of "Michael" and the last name of "Stearns". You can't just go barging up to ALL of them!

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't meet Michael! He is a lot of fun!

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

He just wrote me to say that he basically works around the corner from me. Doggone city. Everyone's exactly ten steps away from everyone else at any given part of the day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home