Fuse #8

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Gift To You

Hello, my sweet darlings.
I just discovered that my long lengthy delightful post-Newbery piece that I typed up until 1:00 a.m. yesterday never posted. You can imagine my delight. Hopefully this time it'll go through without any difficulty whatsoever.

As you might suspect, I am home. Sitting, watching my Stephen Colbert, enjoying the fact that the temperature in my home is not above 75 degrees. The trip home was just as harrowing as the trip TO New Orleans. This time we sat in the plane for NYC on the runway for a good 4 hours with a perpetually talkative pilot blasting his happiness at getting to spend all that time with us. I was seated in front of Raul Colon and I believe Nikki Grimes was somewhere on the plane, so that was fun.

To make up to you the fact that I did not post appropriately (or, for that matter, daily) here is a link to something absolutely wonderful and odd. It brings together the two things I love. My co-worker Winnie-the-Pooh and artists with too much time on their hands. Take a look.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 AM , Blogger Tarie Sabido said...

Your posts on the ALA conference are really entertaining! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home