Fuse #8

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mrs. Coulter Pics

Dunno if I ever envisioned Mrs. Coulter as a platinum blonde.




Whatever else happens, just promise me that the sensible shoes she's wearing here are just for comfort until the actual shooting starts. I'll allow Mrs. Coulter to resemble Marilyn Monroe if that's what the filmmakers want, but I'm damned if she'll I'll stand for seeing her in penny loafers. Get that woman some nine-inch stiletto shoes (preferably dripping the blood of kittens and panda bears at her heels) NOW!


I'll settle for wedge sandals, if that's what it takes.
*shudder*

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM , Blogger Little Willow said...

Yes, she needs some take-no-prisoners shoes.

I, meanwhile, need pictures of Lyra, Will and Pant. NOW.

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Renee said...

I TOTALLY pictured her blonde! A cold, cold, blonde. ;)

 
At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig the penny loafers! They make her legs look sleek and sexy! The looser the loafer, the better the loafer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home