Fuse #8

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Free Books!

I am aware that some of you who read this blog are librarians. I am also aware that there are libraries in this world that do not have collections of 100,000 books. As such, perhaps you would be interested in the following free books available.

For example, at Three Silly Chicks there is a contest to win a copy of Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road. All you need to do is leave a comment listing the title and author of your favorite funny book for kids before October 15th. So that's fun.

If Halloween free books are more your style enter here to win Usborne's Halloween Activity book from the blog A Readable Feast. That contest ends this Wednesday, October 11th though so hurry up and enter.

Or perhaps a Mitali Perkins book is more your style. 200 people can win her newest book Rickshaw Girl, so go for that one too, if you get a chance. And don't say never did nuthin' for ya.

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM , Blogger mbpbooks said...

Thanks so much for spreading the nuse, fuse, but your Powells' link to my book doesn't function. I adore Powells; their small but well-stocked branch in Portland airport is the only place I've ever seen my books sold at an airport. One of my secreet dreams is to see a random kid immersed in one of my books while waiting to board a plane.

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger mbpbooks said...

to clarify, misspelling of "nuse" was accidental but i rather like it now ...

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Consarn it. How did that happen? I much prefer to link to Powells than Amazon. Hrm. Some tinkering will have to ensue.

Love the new spelling of nuse, by the by. I just assumed you'd done it on purpose. You like it, it's yours.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home