Fuse #8

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Kookiness

Happy Halloween, girls and boys.

We here at A Fuse #8 Production love the Halloween season. As such, today we're all about the Halloween-related material going on 24/7.

First of all, if you haven't yet seen author Lisa Yee's own method of celebration, you're missing out. I've always associated Peep jousting with Easter, but I see now that it can be a year-long joyous celebration if you just handle your props... uh... properly.


And from bookshelves of doom The Best Thing Ever (her words) and on video.

Plus a biography of Charles Addams is out. Its conclusion? He was "sociable and debonair".

Wrapping up, my new favorite site. Having provided me with such morsels as this:


... it also sports interesting pics from Wizard of Oz, Alice In Wonderland, and Harry Potter.
And that's just for starters!

3 Comments:

At 12:45 AM , Blogger Nancy said...

I've never been so excited about Halloween as I am this year. Not even as a child.

My neighbors tell me to expect 300+ kids at my house this year. I've been posting Halloweenish stuff for days in anticipation.

Wheeeeee!

 
At 12:48 AM , Blogger Nancy said...

Ooh, I knew there was something I forgot. Check this out for more Halloween-themed fun. I think you'll appreciate it:

http://journey-woman.blogspot.com/2006/10/scary-movie-puzzle.html

 
At 10:03 PM , Blogger Little Willow said...

DELIGHT! Alice! Tink!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home