Fuse #8

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Nancy Pearl In the News

Nancy Pearl has a wiki.
For those of you who aren't familiar with the woman in question, a quick glance at your librarian action figures (you WERE all given librarian action figures at some point in your past, yes?) should remind you.

I don't understand wikis very well, but I was pleased to see that there was a category entitled, My Child's Favorite Book where everyone is invited to say what their kids are reading/actually enjoying. I added my blog to the General Book-Related Blogs section, but hopefully Ms. Pearl will add a separate Kidlit Blog section all on her own. Until then, inundate her, my pretties! Let us not go ignored.

Thanks to Galleycat for the link.

4 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was never given librarian action figures. Never. Sniff. I feel so deprived now.

My 5.5 year old kid will only read Batman books these days. Along with whatever message I'm typing while he climbs into my lap and hangs on my neck. Like now. Excuse me. We have to go have another wee talk along the lines of 'Mummy is not a jungle gym'...

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, oooh, thanks for the tip and opportunity to evangelize our blogs. Mwahahahahaha. World domination begins.

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks, Betsy! I headed over and added my links:)

 
At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not even a librarian, and I got one of those for Christmas this year. Thanks for the link!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home