Fuse #8

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Potterian Fuseflash

Sheesh. A mere children's book gets announced and the whole wide world goes crazy.
Well, just in case you don't read The Leaky Cauldron on a daily basis (and really, who has the time?) but would still like some choice Potterian (dibs on the phrase!) tidbits, here's some schtoof I've found as of late.

Now Bookninja might scoff and scorn the Harry Potter books but that doesn't mean they don't collect some fine selections when they feel the yen. Look at all the stuff they found! And I quote...
And then there was the excellent article involving the translating of Harry. As Finding Wonderland was quick to point out, what's the deal with calling one of the characters Professor Sneep? Would you fear a Sneep? I would not fear a Sneep. And t-shirts that read "Trust Sneep" wouldn't sell a jot, I can tell you. By the way, I just found the Snapecast online and it amuses me extraordinarily.

Finally, as Bookninja pointed out, there won't be an e-book for Harry. An I-Tunes version, though? Totally possible, according to Big A little a.

That should hold you over for the next 5 months or so.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Blogger GM said...

I scoff because I love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home