Fuse #8

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Kidlit Drink Night: This Time I Mean It



Originally uploaded by Stefan DW.


DATE: Tuesday, May 8th
TIME: 6:30
LOCATION: We'll be meeting, as per usual, at Sweet & Vicious. If the weather's nice we'll be able to use that lovely garden they have out back.
WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?: Oh. Well, if you've never been to one of these, it's basically just anyone in the NYC area who's interested in hanging out and talking about children's books. Typical events of this nature begin in the bar, move to the rice pudding bistro down the street (just as weird as it sounds, I'm afraid), with a stop at a pizza place for a slice or two. It's lovely. Do come by. Do.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 7:04 AM , Blogger Tarie Sabido said...

Whoa, this sounds so cool. Too bad I'm on an entirely different continent! =( I hope you guys have lots of fun! =)

 
At 7:56 AM , Blogger Liz B said...

Fuse, I will be around for BEA (maybe even thursday night. That's still getting negotiated.) Anyway, any hope of a kidlit nights out during BEA?

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Oo. Hadn't thought about that. I'll look into it.

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'll be there for BEA, too, and would love to get together!

Speaking of BEA, I wanted to let everyone in the k-sphere know that bloggers may be able to get press passes to BEA. I got one, and it even says on their web site "Here are [sic] BEA we value our Bloggers as important members of the press." Just go to http://www.bookexpoamerica.com and click on "Press Area" to find the application.

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger Liz B said...

Sheila, I'm going to email you once my BEA hotel plans are set and I know for sure whether my NYC mini vacation starts Thursday or Friday.

Fuse, let me know if there is something planned! Thanks

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Queens is gonna represent at KidLit night! There should be about 4-5 of us there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home