Fuse #8

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Now We Are Six

Remember the brief spate of 6 word long books? Fun times. Now we're dealing with 6 word long summaries. Via Literary Gas come such memorable bits as, "To Mordor! 'Gandolf, no!' Plunk. Home," for The Lord of the Rings and " 'Oh, I dumped you?' Problem solved," for An Abundance of Katherines (I was impressed it was included).

Thanks to bookshelves of doom for the link. She's decided to make her own. I have to admit, it's tempting.

Eragon - Star Wars, Tolkien, and Anne McCaffrey.

The Giving Tree - Boy: "I love you! Now die."

Love You Forever - The creepy extension ladder. 'Nuff said.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:34 AM , Blogger Lisa Yee said...

Oh! I wish I had thought of that one.

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Sarah Stevenson said...

Hee! I've heard that about Eragon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home