Fuse #8

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Children's Book Fodder - Robot City

The title and byline are really all I have to write here.
Scientists to build robot society: Scientists in Dundee have announced plans to create a "robot village" in an effort to learn how different cultures emerge in society.
I can see the book. I can see the graphic novel. I can see the animated series. And if I squint really hard I can almost make out the figure of Shia LaBeouf in a robot costume. Publishers, you may call me at any time.

Via BB-Blog who also had a link to a piece of art that got my creative juices flowing even more.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM , Blogger rams said...

Looks like someone misunderstood Odysseus. (not but what it's gorgeous...)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home