Fuse #8

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Slow Kiddie Lit News Day


I've plowed through all my regular news sources and I can't find much to interest you guys today. With that in mind I've decided to direct your attention to The Brick Testament. If you want a site to read for hours and hours at a time, try checking this place out. In short, it's Bible passages acted out by Legos. Thing is, they're incredibly accurate renditions. The flood alone is worth the price of admission. Please note, however, that just as the Bible is not always kid-friendly, The Brick Testament is not always kid-friendly. Alongside my earlier Michael Chabon post, I'm just having a Lego-friendly week.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

This is one funny site, Fuse. I almost don't believe it. How much time does this guy have on his hands? He's an artist though, I'll give him that.

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

It's fun to parse which Lego sets he's combined to create some of these scenes. He must be thankful indeed that the Star Wars Lego sets had so many guys in robes. If you look at some of the pyramids he's constructed you'll see that he even works in the occasional Jar-Jar Binks Lego.

 
At 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best.Site.Ever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home