Fuse #8

Thursday, June 01, 2006

New Blog! New Blog!

I know. Like you have any time to read the existing blogs as it is.

Even worse, this is the very very first day of this new blog. So how can I guarantee that it's any good? Well does the name Esme Raji Codell ring any bells? No? Don't you remember my posting on her neat bookroom in Chicago? Well she's taken her bloody time but she's finally gotten around to putting together a blog of her very own. She's begun well with a review of the rather beautiful An Egg Is Quiet. She calls it her Book-A-Day Plan. I wonder if that's anything like my Review of the Day postings. Hm.. Anywho, stop by and give her a nod if you've a chance. Thanks to Kids Lit for the link.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Esme! I will definitely check out her blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home