Fuse #8

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hot Men of Children's Literature: Part 22 In a Series

I find it mildly disturbing that for some of the fellows I've turned into Hot Men of Children's Literature, my posts are the #1 Google links for those particular guys. It gives me mixed feelings. On the one hand, I'm saying they're hot sans irony. On the other hand, I don't want their mothers to go Googling their sons and finding that some random Manhattan librarian is proclaiming them to be delicious man-meat. Such is the moral quandry I find myself in every Tuesday. Fortunately I've very little in the way of ethical standards. On to the hotties!

This week we're going for a fellow with facial hair. By and large, the Hot Men of this list are clean-faced fellows with some notable exceptions. Today's fella has a bit of a goatee going on. I present to you comic creator turned picture book author...

Patrick McDonnell

And he likes pets. So... there you go, I guess. The extra added benefit of Mr. McDonnell's inclusion is that my library's moniker is concealed within his last name. Here's his website in case you'd like more McDonnell goodness.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM , Blogger alvinaling said...

And the best part is that he's such a nice man. I've only met him briefly, but everyone at Little, Brown absolutely adores him.

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Bkbuds said...

And then there's this fabulous interview with him in The Edge of the Forest.

Ahem.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home