Fuse #8

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Can't Get Much More Off-Topic Than This!

As you all know, August 9th is National Underwear Day. In celebration of tomorrow's nationwide events (Captain Underpants would be SOOO proud) I'm asking a favor of you. Now, I have many bizarre and wonderful friends. I know a baker who carries around a banjo ukelele and dresses as if he were from 1923. I know a lawyer who is currently serving in Pago Pago and who appeared on the front page of the Anchorage Times when the Red Sox won the World Series. I know an opera singer who is THE greatest up-and-coming contralto in the world (this is true). And I know an underwear model. Who doesn't? But here's the thing... my underwear model needs help. She's in an online Model Contest for National Underwear Day and her rivals are doing better than SHE is in the polls. These polls close tomorrow (Wednesday) and I'd hate to see her beaten by some slutty skank in wet hair.

So here's the thing. I need y'all to help me vote for Liz. It's easy. Just go to the website and find the classy blond dame in the second black and white picture. I'm sure you'll agree that she's MUCH prettier than those other wanna-be models. Liz is a class act through and through. So just select her photo and then click on vote. She'll appreciate it and I'll appreciate it.

Back to child litting.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband & adult children think I'm stark, raving mad. I asked them to vote for Liz too... and they did. The things we do for our favorite bloggers.

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Oh you are so sweet!!!
Liz will appreciate it. She's just the nicest gal. A New York actress with a heart of gold. Now to get her noticed by some movie directors.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home