Fuse #8

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Give Up

I thought I could beat Blogger at its own game by having a lovely little banner at the top of my blog AND search capabilities. Now it looks as if Blogger only allows you to have one or the other. Appparently I can't have a cool banner if I want people to be able to search my archives. It really didn't become a problem until I realized that Google wasn't searching my blog either as a result of the change. Therefore, until someone comes up with a doohicky I can download onto Fuse #8 that will allow people to search within the blog OR my good friend Don comes over and fixes my problems himself, we're back to the old banner. Oh well. Twas fun while it lasted.

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger Jackie Parker said...

Yeah, the longer I'm on this the more I would change. It's good, but not that good. It might just be me and my limited knowledge, but since Google owns Blogger, I guess I expected more for my free buck...

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

lets look at it before the bbq this weekend...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home