Fuse #8

Friday, August 25, 2006

So dePaolo the Con of Man

I should have posted about this earlier but I had some crazy idea that I'd be able to add a visual to this post. What a maroon!

So I come back from my vacation this Monday to find a big ole pile of packages on my desk. Most of these are from publishers, so I skim them over vaguely, not paying too much attention to each one. There is, however, a single package with its address written by hand. Better still, it has the words "Fuse #8" prominently displayed front and center. That can mean only one thing. PRESENTS FOR ME!!! Delightedly I rip the puppy and shreds and discover....

MY VERY OWN COPY OF THE DEPAOLA CODE!

It was here that I was going to show you a picture of my dePaola Code, signed by not only by everyone's favorite menage a trois The Disco Mermaids but also Tomie dePaola himself. However, I've lost the cord that connects my camera to my computer. Picture forthcoming.

Envious of my present? You needn't be. Cause right now a contest is being held at The Disco Mermaid blog offering up the remaining signed copies. Go and be funny. Tis wit that wins the booklet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home