Fuse #8

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

AAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!

To quote Charlie Brown whenever Lucy yanks the football away from him.

As you may or may not have noticed last night/this morning, my blog decided to disappear. I was finally able to determine, after much rending of my clothing and tearing of my hair, that this was due to my template. In short, somehow it got all funkified and wouldn't appear properly.

At first I thought maybe this Beta switchover that all the Blogger blogs have been gabbing about might be the solution. Nuh-uh. My switch to Beta had a hitherto unknown side effect. In short, I've lost all my links. Look to the right here. See any links? No? That's because they are gone gone goneski.

However, this is easy remedied. I took the time to copy out my old template at home a month or so ago when I was trying to replace my banner. With any luck I may have actually remembered to save it. In any case, I apologize for the craziness around here. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

7 Comments:

At 11:10 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

That stinks, Fuse! Hope you get it will all start working agin soon.

 
At 11:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you happen not to have saved it, Google your website and check out their cashed version, the links are still there.

 
At 2:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, goodie. Cute Overload was down yesterday, and when you disappeared, I was about to give up on the Internets.

 
At 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...And I hope you can fix what's broken (goodie didn't mean that I was glad you were having issues!)

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I hope so too. I've just discovered that my search option is acting screwy as well. That may be okay, though. I've found that Technorati searches far more effectively than Blogger ever did. Unfortunately, I lost my Technorati link as well. Back to the drawing board....

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger Jackie Parker said...

Wow. I noticed that night that there were problems, but, really wow. That sucks. And I'm so glad it wasn't me... sorry....

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

It was Hermes, messing around with the circuitry. The god of speediness and mischief just erased the comment I was trying to post, too. At least there's someone to blame...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home