Fuse #8

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

All Better

I apologize for the recent spate of looniness with the collapse of my blog. I've check all the systems, tested the pipes, knocked soundly at its joints, and I hereby declare this puppy somewhat fixed. I've moved it to Blogger Beta, so there may be a hiccup now and then, but nothing too terrible. The template I used to update my links is a bit old, so if your blog was dropped in the interim, please let me know ASAP and it shall be restored.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of the Search This Blog thingy at the top of this site. I've put a far better Technorati search box on the right under my profile. If, for any reason, you would like to find a past posting of mine, just use the Technorati box instead of the useless Blogger one.

So glad everything's back to normal. We are go.

5 Comments:

At 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see everything's mostly back to normal.

Not to be a pill, but I couldn't help but notice I am no longer a Hot Man of Children's Literature. While I'll concede that I've let myself go a bit, I want you to know that I've lately been doing some cardio, I've purchased an Expensive Shirt, and I hope you can see your way to readmitting me on a probationary status.

I will honor your decision either way. Thank you for your time.

 
At 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, snap snap. yes, our Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast got dropped, and we were oh-so proud to be linked, 'cause we lurv your blog.

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger alvinaling said...

Aw, the Blue Rose Girls are missing too--we were so happy to be your first, and only, site under "Hot Women of Children's Literature"!

Sorry you had all this trouble!

 
At 4:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admit I got a little more work done while you were "down," but here I am again, at your beck and call.

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Yeah, those are all legitimate problems. Tomorrow I'll dedicate myself to restoring some of the Hot Men of Children's Literature, to say nothing of my Hot Women too. All will be better soon. Keep the "Where The Hell Am I?"s coming.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home