Fuse #8

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Shout Out To My Kidlit Peep

This one's going out to Judy Freeman who, in turn, gave Fuse #8 one heckuva shout-out at the Rutgers University writers' conference on Saturday. Judy, I only just heard of this and I totally owe you a coke. I was mentioned alongside Planet Esme as a hip and happening blog to visit. I'm so proud. Ms. Esme and I both do the book a day thing (she does more books but I do more days), and it is an honor to rest in such distinguished company. I'm off to powder my nose.

Party on, Judy!

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fuse--

Wow--that's some grapevine. Indeed I did tout your blog and Esme's too at the very fun 35th Annual One-on-One Conference where I got to be part of a panel giving pithy advice. I tried to be full of pith and vinegar, as my mother used to say. Your ears will be ringing this year as I continue to rave about the both of you.

Judy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home