Fuse #8

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Best Books From Kirkus

You know what this world needs more of? 2006 best book lists. Boy there just aren't enough of those out there. With that in mind, I have very good news. The Kirkus listing of Best Children's Books of 2006 is out. On the plus side, someone has finally loved Elisha Cooper's Beach as much as I have. On the down side, no Fly By Night in sight. Again, the only conclusion I can reach is that editor Karen Breen never saw the book. My Christmas list just seems to keep on growing and growing this year.

Thanks once again to Kids Lit for the link.

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger Matt Holm said...

Wow. Nice to see that Babymouse made it (under the "Continuing Series" roundup list). The title sounds really exciting, too: Babymouse: Lost in Space. Wish I had written that.

No, really. There's no Babymouse title of that name in the works. Although I do love it. Jenni and I will have to come up with a story to fit it.

 
At 7:01 AM , Blogger Jennifer Armstrong said...

I like the fact that the list is alphabetical by author. May I humbly point out that that puts me at #2 and #3...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home