Fuse #8

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Have No Time For This

Bookshelves of doom keeps up its daily effort to keep me from productive work.
I seriously could do this for hours. Good God, this is addictive.


At 6:50 PM , Anonymous Nina said...

That was too fun. Thanks for posting.

At 12:16 AM , Blogger Lizzy said...

I was just on there and was like "let's cooperate" and someone said, "yes, let's" and another person said "me too," but it didn't work because there was another person stealing our letters and writing things like "your mom is hot" and "octopus."

At 12:11 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Thus, so goes the world. I think I will now build my own personal philosophy on that game.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home