Fuse #8

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nepotism Redux

Okay, so in West Michigan on WOTV-4 on Saturday mornings at 7:30 a.m. (way early for my bones) plays my little sister's show Come On Over. Recently they've been updating their website too and you can see more of l'il sis if you click on the "SECRET FORMULA" link at the top of the page. She's the keyboard player, and there's a moment when she tricks out her teeth with aluminum foil that's just precious. Or, for more fun, go the website and click on PORCH. Then you can directly click on my sister to hear a song (though secretly I think the song you get when you click on the drummer is the most appealing).

Hopefully the show'll get picked up on a national level at some point. Come On Over is this crazy self-aware kids show that manages to balance between being serious about its kid-friendly appeal, and mocking the whole grown-ups-hanging-out-with-puppets idea. Plus it has Fred Willard and Ruth Buzzi n' stuff. Awesome.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is soooo cool!

I haven't seen the show, but it's huge here in beautiful Grand Rapids!

Z

 
At 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betsy-

I was wracking my brains trying to remember who is was that was blogging about this. When you visit your sister in GR, let me know. I would love to meet you in person after working on the Cybils with you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home