Fuse #8

Monday, November 27, 2006

What I Missed - Big A, little a

Well, Kelly informs us that the newest edition of Edge of the Forest is up. There appears to be a piece on the web magazine entitled Blogging Writer that I may have missed before. This month's is the ever-amusing Lisa Yee. Kelly also latched onto a Harry Potter contest I hadn't heard of before. It's just for a signed bookplate by J.K. Rowling but, I mean, c'mon. Like that wouldn't make you the envy of all your friends and neighbors (said the children's librarian). Kelly's on my Cybil Middle Grade Nominating committee and as such she's started to review some of the books that have been nominated. Like this, for example. And yes, I'm pretty much recapping the people in my blogroll. Sweet honest laziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home