Fuse #8

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Blogging Resolutions

I'm taking a stab at this, having seen it on A Chair, A Fireplace & A Tea Cozy, who in turn saw it on Semicolon. I hereby solemly swear in the coming year the following:

  • I will keep up the consistent flow o' info.
  • I will, however, limit myself to 2-3 reviews a week.
  • I will create at least one podcast in the new year. Let's give it a shot. I like the idea of podcasts and though I haven't the most dulcet tones in the world I'd love to pull a David Edelstein for the particularly snarky thoughts I have.
  • I will organize my desk. It is currently buried under five separate piles of books. In my dream I clear all that out, toss the desk, install a comfy chair, and work on my blog from a laptop there. Dare to dream, babies.

  • 3 Comments:

    At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ah, to have a clean desk. Or for that matter, a chair in my office without piles on it. Maybe 2007 is the year...

     
    At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    See today's Times. And Einstein said "If a cluttered desk indicates a cluttered mind, what does an empty desk indicate?"

     
    At 4:49 AM , Blogger Lisa Yee said...

    I recently read that cluttered desks are signs of creativity. I'd show you the article, but I can't find it.

    Wishing you a wonderful 007! Oops, that should be, 2007. Well, wishing you 007, too!!! There's no reason why the next Bond Girl can't be a librarian, or author.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home