Fuse #8

Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Mock Newbery I Forgot

I would be amiss if I did not mention my favorite Mock Newbery discussion of them all. When I was but a dinky MLIS student working for my degree, I participated in Gail Nordstrom's St. Paul/Minneapolis/Stillwater Mock Newbery/Caldecott discussion and had quite a good time doing so. As I recall, anyone could participate, but few knew about it. So if you happen to be living in the Twin Cities area and wish to get down and dirty with your own Mock Schtoof, this would be the place to go. Their reading list isn't too shabby either.

For a listing of a couple Mock Discussions nationwide, please see this earlier posting.

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to try to attend.

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Yay!!!!
That makes it all worthwhile, m'friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home