Fuse #8

Sunday, December 17, 2006

No Cheesy Game? Then I'm Not Interested.

What's better than the best book of the year? The best book of the year's cheesy online computer game. Low-tech? You betcha. But name me one other title where you get to lug around a homicidal goose. I'm suffering from the mild shock I received when I realized I'd not seen this before.

By the way, anyone that procures for me an Out of Stock Folkmanis goose puppet wins my heart, my mind, and any other intangible parts of my self they wish to lay claim to. I'd love to do some booktalking with my very own Saracen on my arm. Can't you imagine me talking to kids as the goose hisses like a veritable fiend at them? And no, I am not shilling for Folkmanis. Any other full-sized goose puppets you can find are a-okay with me (which is to say, they don't exist).

Thanks to Lisa Graff for the Fly By Night link.

3 Comments:

At 4:50 PM , Blogger J. L. Bell said...

Ain't this Saracen? And ain't he worth that many clams?

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I stand corrected. And that is QUITE a goose. I'd like to see him tucked in someone's arms for kicks.

 
At 11:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Folkmanis has a very nice gossling, tho.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home