Fuse #8

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yuletide Cheer

Two musical selections.

The first requires iTunes and a passing familiarity with the musical Mame. Here is how my mother put it:
  • Go to iTunes.
  • Look up "We Need a Little Christmas."
  • Scroll down to the artist "Jingle Punx."
  • Revel.
The second selection goes out to the struggling children's authors of the world (i.e. everybody).
  • Go to this site.
  • Find "A Writer's Wish List" For every writer who has received a rejection letter…
  • Press Play
Thanks to my mama for the first bit. Thanks to Alice's CWIM Blog for the second.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always do whatever your mama tells me. Just have to wait till the boychild gives me the computer back to check it out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home