Fuse #8

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sexiest Men Never Alive

I think I may have to post a new Hot Man of Children's Literature this week. Not today, mind you. But soon. In the interim, it's best that we consider that perhaps some of the hot men of the world are not, in fact, living. Some may never have existed at all. I refer you then to this highly opinionated (not to say well configured) listing of The 12 Sexiest Men Who Were Never Alive. It's very very Fan Girl (if you get my drift). That isn't to say I disagree with it, though. I just don't know if I would have put Lucius Malfoy on the same list as Gob Bluth.

Oh, who'm I kidding? Of course I would have. COME ON!*



*To quote

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

May I direct you to my list of the Hot Characters of Children's Literature (eh, I even cite you as an inspiration for the list):

http://brookeshelf.blogspot.com/2006/10/hot-characters-of-childrens-literature.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home