Fuse #8

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Me So Tired

*yawn*

We're coming up on Thursday, the day I hop on a plane to Seattle and decide stuff. As a result I've been working like a madwoman to get my homework done beforehand. What does that mean for you? It means that my blog postings are shrunken. They're paltry teensy little things without much useful commentary or insights beyond the usual, "Me like this", or "Here's how this applies to me", doggerel. I'm not going to be much fun this week, I fear. I ask for your forgiveness in advance.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Newbery work is work you're doing for all of us, after all. Best of luck with it! :)

 
At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just the coolest thing. I'm sorry that it's exhausting, but I CAN'T WAIT to hear about it!

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger MotherReader said...

Please, slack off a little here and concentrate on your Newbery work. We'll be here when you get back. Promise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home