Fuse #8

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cybils Countdown

You all got so hot and bothered with that fun Cybils debate on my blog just after the Newbery announcements that it seems a shame not to stir up the pot again. Rather than voice your concerns, praise, and queries regarding this first ever blog-based children's literature award here at Fuse #8 where your ideas are bound to sink beneath the quagmire of mediocre postings, why not head on over to a post Anne Boles Levy put on the Cybils site instead. It's already garnered a whole host of interesting comments, so head on over even if you just wanna give it a glance out of curiosity.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Many thanks. It was the comments on your blog post that prompted me to act, so I appreciate it.

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Um, er, I mean that's a GOOD thing. It made me realize people needed a forum to air their views.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home