Fuse #8

Friday, February 09, 2007

The Party I Was Too Lame To Attend

And Media Bistro scoops me again. This time it was a Kadir Nelson party at the Hyperion offices celebrating his Caldecott Honor for Moses. I wimped out. I didn't want to traipse a good 20 some blocks south in the cold weather, mostly because I've grown spoiled and crotchety in my old age. So here's Media Bistro's take on the par-tay instead. What I like? You can totally make out two, count 'em, two Hot Men of Children's Literature in one of the shots. How often does that happen? Ten points if you know who the two are. Here's a hint: One is Kadir Nelson.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comming out of lurkdom to comment on Angus Killick from Hyperion so nice and definitely worthy of being included in the HMOCL pantheon as is Kadir Nelson.
The art work for Kadir's newest book looked great.

Amy Sears

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Very good! You caught the second HMOCL (as you can see by my sidebar, I already did him) in one of the pictures. Ten points is going out to Amy Sears.

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger Charlotte's Mom said...

So glad to see you've got Brian Selznick as the first nicest guy in the world. Your blog helped me get in back in touch with my high school friend and he was the nicest guy back then, too.

Did you catch Brian on All Things Considered tonight?
Ilene

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home